Healing Honey: A Natural Remedy for Better Health and Wellness
The Healing Honey book describes the many benefits of honey as a natural remedy. Honey is high in antioxidants and contains a natural blend of healthy sugars and vitamins to promote wellness. The book starts with an introduction to the history of sugar, gives an overview of natural sugars and sweeteners. It provides information on the historical use of honey, where it comes from and the composition of honey.
Written by Lynne Chepulis, Healing Honey describes in great detail the many benefits of honey, from antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of honey as well as the advantages due to its high antioxidant content. The included honey recipes will help you to incorporate honey into your daily diet.
Other topics include:
* The effects of honey on weight gain and body fat
* The prebiotic effect of honey
* The effects of honey on gastric health
* The effects of honey on blood sugars and cholesterol
* Honey as anti-cancer remedy
* Honey to calm down the night-time cough
* Effects on honey on immunity
* Use of honey for wounds and burns